I’m Carol, and I’m a Life Coach/Intuitive Counselor/Medium/Angel Card reader/Masala Bhangra workout instructor who has spent over fifteen years in “Corporate America”, and I live in New York City. I’m a “normal” (and I use that term very loosely) person. By “normal”, I mean I have a day job, expenses and bills to pay, like most of you. I don’t make six figures off my coaching or my website. I frequently live paycheck-to-paycheck. I haven’t written a book (at least not yet), and have no real interest in “generating passive streams of income”from this site. I’m here to share my wit, wisdom and life coaching skills with others like me. Other kindred spirits out there who could use a bit of inspiration, fun and adventure – without going into debt in search of it.
As a result of my close proximity to Ground Zero and volunteer experiences related to 9/11, I realized that I wasn’t so much living my life, as much as doing what was “safe”. There were so many experiences that I had been missing out on, simply because I was too afraid to try them. So, I decided that I was going to change that! It started small, with gathering all my courage and going on Splash Mountain at Walt Disney World. I had heard wonderful things about it, but had been too afraid of the five-story drop down the log flume to ride it. In December 2001, I decided that I was finally going to ride it. It was incredible! It has since become one of my favorite rides, and I have to go on it at least once whenever I visit Magic Kingdom. I usually end up riding it about a dozen or more times during any given Disney vacation. I’ve since gone on to face my fears of riding the Aerosmith Rock-n-Rollercoaster and the ride I never thought I’d ever get on in my life – Space Mountain.
I also took the plunge and learned how to rollerblade at the age of thirty-nine. All of that stuff I was afraid would happen – falling, broken bones, wounded dignity – never happened! Not only that, I actually like it! Since then, I’ve also:
– performed stand-up comedy in front of a real audience in a real comedy club
– enrolled in a coach training program
– received my learner’s permit, and finally started learning to drive
– went hot air ballooning
– lost over 100 pounds
– trained as a medium with James Van Praagh
– trained for, and completed, the full 26.2 mile 2010 Walt Disney World Marathon, the 2011 Hamptons Half Marathon and the 2012 Long Branch Half Marathon as a race walker for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Team in Training, as well as the 2012 Super Hero Half Marathon, numerous 5K and 10K races/walks, and fell in love with The Color Run.
– colored my hair magenta and violet
– went from magenta and violet to platinum blonde in 2015 and haven’t looked back
– took a Masala Bhangra Bollywood/Bhangra dance workout class in 2017, and signed up for (and completed) Masala Bhangra workout instructor training in 2018. I survived the training (without dying), and am now a certified Masala Bhangra dance workout instructor.
So, while I can’t (and won’t) tell you how to make six figures and generate passive streams of revenue, I can help you have some fun and adventure in your life, dance your ass off, read your cards, talk with loved ones on the other side, and help you get some really great shopping scores by learning how to use coupons!
Certified Martha Beck Life Coach
Coach Training Alliance Certified Coach
Certified Angel Card Reader ™
James Van Praagh Mediumship Levels I and II
Certified Masala Bhangra Workout Instructor
Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any other questions about coaching that you’d like to ask, or if you would like to schedule a complimentary sample session!